2019 REPERTOIRE FOR STUDY:
1. One Italian Song or Aria (if operatic aria, please limit to Mozart or Handel)
2. One German Lied by Johannes Brahms, Franz Schubert, or Robert Schumann
3. One American Song in English (Aaron Copland, Samuel Barber, Ricky Ian Gordon, Jake Heggie, among many others!)
4. One Operetta Aria, Classic Music Theater Selection or American Standard (written before 1960)
5. One Spanish or French song (optional - please only offer a French song if you already have experience singing in that language!)
The William E. Schmidt Foundation
As part of its mission the William E. Schmidt Foundation provides support and encouragement to youth in the arts. Annually the Foundation provides scholarships and support to over one hundred and fifty students in the arts. The William E. Schmidt Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations.
Join our email list and learn more about Schmidt Vocal Programs!
Schmidt Vocal Institute
c/o Linda McAlister, Director
501 South Patterson Avenue
Oxford, OH 45056
Telephone (513) 529-3046